Why choosing the best snacks in Malaysia is significant ?
Why CHOOSING THE BEST SNACKs IN MALAYSIA IS SIGNIFICANt ?
In complying with our research, we found out that the popularity of snacking is peaking now. Throughout the years snacking has developed a “bad image”. This because it might get you into trouble by making you addicted, irresistible and unstoppable at the same time.
Therefore, we would like to say that choosing the best snacks in Malaysia is equally important as choosing the right friend in your life. The brief reason is because it would affect you in terms of your health and weight
However, snacking could be good either.
As we all know it is always good when you have a right friend to company you. This concept apply the same as choosing the best snack to walk through your snacking session.
The beneficial of snacking.
Snacking benefits you if find the right snack at the right timing.
- Increased the essential nutrition intake
– Fruits and vegetables contain vitamin A and C, which is vital for our immunity, wound mending and teeth and gums. In extra they also offer fiber and fill your stomach for less calories.
– Low-fat cheddar (yogurt or hummus) to build protein consumption, which is essential for sound muscles, skin, cells and hair.
– Whole grain crackers had included carbohydrates and extra fiber.
– Low-fat dairy nourishments increase calcium consumption. Which would be a good supplement for healthy bones.
– A bunch of nuts at bite time adds solid fats to your eating regimen, which secure your heart and mind
- Capable on appetite control
– It prevents you from starvation and overeating at the next meal. Suggested snack at this point of time could be string cheese and fruit or peanut butter on whole grain crackers this is because they are low in calories but it will satisfy hunger in your little stomach.
- Provide a boast in energy level
– The complexity structures of carbohydrates, protein and healthy fats increase your energy levels for a longer period of time than the sugary snacks usually do. The reason behind this is because sugar will cause your blood sugar to spike and crash, leaving you hungry and lethargic while the complex carbohydrates are a stable source of energy. Result including a healthy snack helps you power through your tasks between meals. Suggestion for it would be a yogurt with a small amount of granola or trail mix.
- Better concentration
– No matter what you are doing at this point of life (studying, working or even thinking and etc.) The research had proved that healthy snack enable children to be more comprehend and able to retain information presented in the classroom at a higher rate compare to those who don’t. This is because snacking make their bodies are fuelled consistently.So let’s shout out to the teachers and parents right out there, teachers you should stop prohibiting students to eat in class and parents you should start to prepare a healthy snack for them and it could be better if you let them know how to differentiate a healthy snack towards the others.
– Besides that, adults also find that consuming healthy snacks in the afternoon doesn’t just kill their boredom in the office or thinking of when the office operating hour would be over in reality it actually let them finish their tasks more quickly and efficiently.
– A suggestion for this situation would be snacks such as vegetables and hummus, popcorn or a low-calorie energy bar or even better energy ball.
As a conclusion, it is always better choosing the ‘right friend’ right snack from each food group that actually benefit you in terms of nutrition intake, appetite control, constant energy level and better concentration.
Suggestion for the best snacks in Malaysia according to the leverage of food group.
As a courtesy of being your friends, we would like to provide some snack recommendations from each food group. Food group could be broken down into grains, vegetables, fruits, dairy and protein foods.
- Grains consist of dry cereal, mini bagels, whole grain crackers, mini rice cakes
- Vegetables we would have steamed broccoli, green beans, avocados and others of what you can named it
- Fruits could be any fruits available on the market even a dry apricots would count.
- Diary would be anything with the phrase of low-fat, string cheese and mini yogurt cups.
- Protein foods included egg slices, hummus and slices of chicken.Wanted to build some muscles, the protein foods would be a good choice.